The conference brings together researchers and practitioners of mindfulness. The conference takes place on May 8-12, 2013 in Rome, Italy.
Keynote speakers include :
- Jon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D., University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
- J. Mark G. Williams. Ph.D., University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Susan Bögels, Ph.D., University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Paul Grossman, Ph.D., University of Basel Hospital, Switzerland
- Henk Barendregt, Ph.D., Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Giuseppe Pagnoni, Ph.D., University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
Submission deadlines are approaching:
For more information, visit the American Health and Wellness Institute.