We can uncover the wisdom of gratitude by noticing small things to be grateful for, then opening our awareness to the truth that everything and everyone—no matter how small—is interconnected. Read More
The four elements have the ability to connect us, both internally and externally, with the world around us. Jeanne Corrigal brings her Métis heritage, and her training as an insight meditation teacher, to this guided practice to connect with the four elements within our own body. Read More
- All Our Relations: Four Indigenous Lessons on Mindfulness
- We’re All Biased. Here’s How Meditation May Help.
- Mindful Books and Podcasts to Curl Up With This Fall
- Find Your Focus: Own Your Attention in 12 Minutes a Day
- Bridging the Distance Between Our Stories
- Mindful News to Boost Your Mood
- How an App Helped Me Deepen My Mindfulness Practice
Guided Practices & Podcasts
This engaging meditation uses the energy and imagery of trees to foster inner connection and emotional regulation. Follow the guided practice and join your child on a mindful adventure. Read More
There’s healing in acknowledging our interconnectedness. Four Indigenous wisdom keepers share how their practice helps them remember. Read More
GROW YOUR MEDITATION PRACTICE
Get practices, tips, and special offers delivered straight to your inbox.